Smothers Realty Group
919 West Hillgrove
LaGrange, IL 60525
Office Phone: 708-588-2072
Cell Phone: 708-606-6054
|Whether you’re thinking about upsizing, downsizing, or rightsizing, I’m here to make it easy for you. The real estate market can be complex and frustrating when you are looking to buy or sell a home. As an experienced, full-time Realtor® and award-winning sales professional, I’m dedicated to putting your needs first. With my continuous investment in staying on top of the market, a strong network of relationships within the community, and a positive and practical approach to negotiations, I strive to make the whole process much more productive and rewarding.If you’re buying or selling your first home or your fifth, I’ll be there for you every step of the way. Visit my website and blog www.tjrhomes.com to find out more about how I can help you, and to get updated information on today’s real estate market.
- Full-time, experienced Realtor®
- Member, Mainstreet Organization of Realtors® (MORe)
- Member, National Association of Realtors®
- Member, Illinois Association of Realtors®
- Village of La Grange Design Review Commissioner
- Board of Directors Birdhouse Inc. (Chicago non-profit foundation)
- Multiple award-winning sales professional
- La Grange area resident for over 25 years
- As a Realtor for both the buyer- and seller-side of real estate, I’ve successfully closed transactions throughout the Chicago land area.
- As a small business owner for 10 years, I understand the value in creating and executing on a sound marketing plan that gets the attention of the right target audience. Also listening and responding to customer needs ensures an outcome that rewards everyone involved.
- As an artist, I bring a creative eye to share ideas on how to present your home in the best way to attract the right buyer. For my clients in the market for a new home, I look beyond the surface, and quickly evaluate the potential of a home to uncover its hidden opportunities.
- “Tim has a warm, friendly, easy going way and makes the house-hunting process less anxious for the buyers and for the people selling their homes. A very hard worker and extremely thorough, Tim listened to what we wanted in the way of price range, neighborhood, etc., and never wasted our time looking at places outside of our range.”
Jane & Nick Fahey
- “…The expeditious sale of my home was a direct result of Tim Reardon’s understanding of the marketplace and his vigilant attention to detail. I trusted him implicitly to act as the steward in the sale of my home, and I was rewarded by incisive knowledge and professional acumen…”